Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thursday...

It's thursday already... How fast  times fly.....

Macam melum berehat aje rasanya..... and Thanks Allah tomorrow is friday....

Teringat my ex boss in Dalat said.... thanks God it Friday....

Really need break... and what is my plan for this weekend.. Don't know yet...

May be ... I will go to do exercise.... cheewaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Hahahhaha... Thinking of swimming in Kingwood Resort this saturday.

Offcourse early in the morning.. as soon as doing my solat..

Hope can do it.......

Nothing new for me... just busy with my work...

and yesterday the first day schooling in the year 2013...

My class is the combination of 3 Wawasan and 3 Yakin...

Tertib and sunyi sepi aje my class.....

what are they thinking?????


hahahahaha... when i asked them....

penuh jujur dan ikhlas ... they really scare of me...

and i told them... that i never eat  human...

and nobody dead in my class before.... khihihihihi...

A bit tough for me... but that is cabaran...

My SKT  for that class is.. to get at least 99% passes in my subject..

Insya Allah... I believe.. i can do it....

The second class for me.. adalah the best class for form five..

Okey.. dah biasa dengan mereka.. do i don't have problem with them

But.... the students tidak menguasai most of the tajuk.... huhuhu

It's also the big challange for me......

But I will do my best.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Halwa telinga