Sunday, February 6, 2011

Apa perasaaan anda menerima email seperti ini???

Apa perasaan anda menerima email @ words seperti ini....  


Ia tidak berkaitan dengan saya yea.... Cuma sempena Bulan cinta.........




Dear God’s Gift,
I know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you. My heart is yours, and even though I know I’ll make mistakes, I will never break your heart. I’ll be right beside you as we chase our dreams together, and you will never have to wonder if I still care. I think about you all day long and when I'm not near you my mind is consumed with thoughts of being close to you again. When you’re near me I feel like everything in the world is right, and I know I don't have to ask God for anything because as long I have you in my life I have everything I could ever want. All I want to do is spend the rest of my life making you as happy as you have made me.i love you so so much my queen.......
Love always




Happy??? Touching??? or what???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halwa telinga